Big Things Poppin'

I'm proud to announce that 94 Boutique is expanding. Over the next few weeks I will not only be moving merchandise from my store 'House of Ikon' but also adding new treasures to the shop almost everyday. 


It was a hard decision to retire House of Ikon. For the past year and a half I've had fun selling everything from hand-made clothes to jewelry to vintage items under that name. I will still keep the store open, under vacation mode, to show past feedback. Possibly at some point I will reopen and brand the lighter necklaces under that moniker but for now...it's 94 Boutique.


I'm working hard on bringing some great variety to the store. In addition to purses look out for vintage housewares, collectibles and menswear! The new sections House // Home, Boudoir // Vanity and ManCave // Garage are just the beginning to the expansion.   


Below are just a few of the items being added in the coming weeks...check back often!!




Vintage Rhymes Vase
Ingber Wool Handbag
Sears Mens Store NeckTie

No comments:

Post a Comment